How to build OpenCMIS
OpenCMIS releases are available here.
If you want to build the latest and greatest instead, follow these simple steps:
mvn clean install -Dmaven.test.skip=true
- Only in case you're the one who builds a new release (which also produces the commodity packages (ZIPs and Tarballs), source and javadoc JARs, and is then published), run:
mvn clean install -Papache-release
To produce also commodity packages (ZIPs and Tarballs), source and javadoc JARs
The Client Libraries
After the build, the OpenCMIS client libraries (with all dependencies) reside in the
directory. The zip file contains all libraries necessary to build a CMIS client.
The Server Framework
Please refer to the Server Framework page for more information where to find it and how to use it.
You can access OpenCMIS releases Javadocs in the following ways:
- Every release publishes an online Javadoc version
- Javadocs are included in the
packages for offline browsing
To browse online Javadocs for latest/older releases check the home page's Download section.
You can access OpenCMIS latest (trunk) Javadocs in the following ways:
- Build them from trunk using Maven
- Checkout the project trunk
mvn site or
2.Access the latest CI Javadoc
Latest Javadocs for current SNAPSHOT version (trunk) are produced by our build server
and available here