Welcome to Apache ChemistryTM
Apache Chemistry provides open source implementations of the
Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS)
See the What is CMIS? page for more information about the standard.
Chemistry mailing list for questions and contributions:
Important time-saving note for chemists: the Apache Chemistry project has
nothing to do with chemistry or chemicals! The name comes from the
inclusion of the C.M.I.S. letters, "CheMIStry".
CMIS and Apache Chemistry in Action
- 2016-05-27 PortCMIS 0.1 released.
- 2016-05-23 OpenCMIS 0.14.0 released, introducing multiple fixes and improvements.
- 2015-04-13 DotCMIS 0.7 released.
- 2015-04-06 OpenCMIS 0.13.0 released, introducing multiple fixes and improvements.
- 2015-03-09 ObjectiveCMIS 0.5 released, introduces support for background data transfer.
- 2014-08-21 OpenCMIS 0.12.0 released. Main changes are: Java 5 support dropped, JCR module dropped, server improvements including support for HTTP HEAD and custom responses, added support for the "Extended DateTime Format for the Browser Binding" feature extensions, Workarounds for some repositories and bug fixes
- 2014-07-25 ObjectiveCMIS 0.4 released, introduces support for Browser Binding.
- 2014-04-14 OpenCMIS 0.11.0 released.
- 2014-04-08 ObjectiveCMIS 0.3 released.
- 2014-03-17 DotCMIS 0.6 released.
- 2013-08-15 OpenCMIS 0.10.0 released, introducing multiple fixes and improvements.
- 2013-07-30 ObjectiveCMIS 0.2 released.
- 2013-06-05 OpenCMIS 0.9.0 released. Introduces complete support for CMIS 1.0 and CMIS 1.1 on the client and on the server side, for all CMIS bindings.
- 2013-02-05 OpenCMIS 0.9.0 beta 1 released.
- 2013-01-19 DotCMIS 0.5 released.
- 2013-01-10 ObjectiveCMIS 0.1 released.
- 2012-12-26 ObjectiveCMIS moved to Apache Chemistry.
- 2012-10-15 OpenCMIS 0.8.0 released.
- 2012-04-28 DotCMIS 0.4 released.
- 2012-04-26 OpenCMIS 0.7.0 released.
- 2011-12-09 OpenCMIS 0.6.0 released. Features: TCK, JCR Bridge and CMIS Workbench improvements, IBM WebSphere support, extended Browser Binding coverage and InMemory server ACL support
- 2011-10-20 DotCMIS 0.3 released.
- 2011-09-20 OpenCMIS 0.5.0 released. Added OSGI client and server bundles.
- 2011-07-02 OpenCMIS 0.4.0 released.
- 2011-06-22 Added OpenCMIS Client API Developer's Guide.
- 2011-05-04 Chemistry inmemory repository available online: http://opencmis.cloudapp.net/inmemory/ Experimental!
- 2011-04-01 First TLP release for the Java Client OpenCMIS client, OpenCMIS 0.3.0.
- 2011-03-29 DotCMIS 0.2 released.
- 2011-03-09 DotCMIS 0.1 released.
- 2011-03-07 First TLP release of the cmislib Python client, cmislib 0.4.1.
- 2011-02-16 Project graduates to Top Level Project!
- 2011-02-07 First Apache release of the cmislib Python client, cmislib 0.4-incubating.
- 2011-01-21 Second release of the OpenCMIS Java client and server, OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating.
- 2011-01-18 DotCMIS implementation in .Net started.
- 2010-09-17 First release of the OpenCMIS Java client and server, OpenCMIS 0.1.0-incubating.
- 2010-06-08 php-cmis-lib contribution accepted.
- 2010-02-10 cmislib contribution accepted.